- 1 Bitter gourd of medicinal properties
- 1.1 What is the botanical name of the bitter gourd?
- 1.1.1 What elements are found in bitter gourd?
- 1.1.2 How is bitter gourd consumed?
- 1.1.3 How to make bitter gourd juice?
- 220.127.116.11 1. Reduces Weight
- 18.104.22.168 2. Increases Appetite
- 22.214.171.124 3. Relieves Cough
- 126.96.36.199 4. Diabetes is controlled
- 188.8.131.52 5. Cures stone disease
- 184.108.40.206 6. Removes obesity
- 220.127.116.11 7. Extremely beneficial in the disease of diarrhea
- 18.104.22.168 8. Very beneficial in ascites disease
- 22.214.171.124 9. Bloody piles is very beneficial in disease
- 126.96.36.199 10. Extremely beneficial in skin diseases
- 188.8.131.52 11. Relieves the problem of gas, constipation, and acidity
- 184.108.40.206 12. Relieves Arthritis and Joint Pain
- 220.127.116.11 13. Very beneficial in vomiting diarrhea
- 18.104.22.168 14. Mouth ulcers are cured
- 22.214.171.124 15. is anthelmintic
- 126.96.36.199 16. Jaundice is curative
- 1.1 What is the botanical name of the bitter gourd?
Bitter gourd of medicinal properties
Bitter gourd is a bitter-tasting vegetable found all over India, which is full of medicinal properties. The botanical name of bitter gourd is Momordica currency. The birthplace of the bitter gourd is considered to be Africa and China. From here it spread to other parts of the world. Presently, bitter gourd is cultivated in many countries of the world. Presently bitter gourd is cultivated all over India. Bitter gourd is antipyretic, digestive, appetizer, antipyretic, anti-hemorrhagic, anti-phlegm, anthelmintic, anti-Vata disorder, Pandu, antipyretic, anti-oxidant, soft, mild, and bitter in taste. Bitter gourd is very beneficial in varicose veins, liver enlargement, spleen enlargement, rheumatism, and chronic skin diseases, etc.
What is the botanical name of the bitter gourd?
The botanical name of bitter gourd is Momordica currency.
What elements are found in bitter gourd?
Bitter gourd contains many elements, vitamins, and antioxidants. Bitter gourd is rich in beta-carotene, zinc, iron, phosphorus, lutein, manganese, potassium, magnesium, carotene, vitamin-A, vitamin-B, and vitamin-C.
How is bitter gourd consumed?
Bitter gourd is eaten as a vegetable, it is consumed by making juice and it is eaten by making pickles. Bitter gourd fruit and fruit juice are also used as medicine. Ripe bitter gourd seeds are used as a spice.
How to make bitter gourd juice?
Bitter gourd juice is made by the following process:-
- First of all, take two green fresh bitter gourds and wash them thoroughly with clean water.
- Cut bitter gourd into small pieces with a knife, take out its seeds and keep them in a juicer.
- Pour one to two teaspoons of clean water into the jar.
- Add a pinch or as required black salt.
- Take out one green amla seed and put it.
- If green amla is not available, then add one-fourth teaspoon of amla powder.
- If there is no amla powder, then add half a teaspoon of lemon juice instead.
- Add two ground black pepper.
- Now run the juicer until a paste is formed.
- Put the pasta in a sieve and sieve it by pressing it with a spoon. Your bitter gourd juice is ready.
- If you don’t have a juicer or for some reason, there is no electricity and no power source, you can take two green fresh bitter gourds, wash them well and remove their seeds with the help of a knife. Grate bitter gourd in a vessel, pour a glass of water, keep this mixture for 30 to 40 minutes. After this, filter the juice with a sieve or clean cloth and add a pinch of black salt, juice of one ground gooseberry, or half a teaspoon of lemon juice and two ground black pepper. Your bitter gourd juice is ready.
Bitter gourd fruit and fruit juice are also used as medicine. Regular consumption of bitter gourd juice protects the human body from many diseases. Some of the specific medicinal health benefits of bitter gourd are as follows:-
1. Reduces Weight
Consumption of bitter gourd juice is very beneficial for those who are troubled by the problem of weight gain. By stopping the consumption of fatty things, drinking bitter gourd juice on an empty stomach in the morning continuously for two to three weeks reduces unnecessary fat stored in the body and reduces body weight. Keep in mind that after drinking bitter gourd juice, do not eat anything for an hour.
2. Increases Appetite
After stopping the consumption of rich things, consuming bitter gourd juice regularly for two to three weeks improves digestion and increases appetite. Keep in mind that after drinking bitter gourd juice, do not eat anything for an hour.
3. Relieves Cough
Regular consumption of bitter gourd juice for three to four weeks after stopping the use of phlegm-forming substances removes the problem of chronic phlegm in the body and cures cough. Keep in mind that after drinking bitter gourd juice, do not eat anything for an hour.
4. Diabetes is controlled
Mixing 25 ml of bitter gourd juice with 25 ml of carrot juice and consuming it regularly in the morning on an empty stomach, the antioxidants (character and momercidin elements) found in bitter gourd gradually reduce the already increased sugar label and control diabetes. We do. it happens. Keep in mind that after drinking bitter gourd juice, do not eat anything for an hour.
5. Cures stone disease
Bitter gourd juice is like nectar for people suffering from a stone disease. Mix 25 ml juice of bitter gourd with 5 ml pure honey and drink it every morning on an empty stomach, the stone slowly melts and comes out of the body through urine, and stone disease is cured. Keep in mind that after drinking bitter gourd juice, do not eat anything for an hour.
6. Removes obesity
Taking 25 ml bitter gourd juice mixed with 5 ml lemon juice regularly in the morning on an empty stomach reduces fat in about two months and ends obesity. Toxins are expelled from the body.
7. Extremely beneficial in the disease of diarrhea
In case of diarrhea (vomiting, diarrhea problem), taking black salt mixed with bitter gourd juice gives immediate benefit and the patient gets cured.
8. Very beneficial in ascites disease
Stop the consumption of heavy things, mix two spoons of bitter gourd juice in half a cup of water and take it regularly three to four times a day, it ends the problem of ascites or liver enlargement.
9. Bloody piles is very beneficial in disease
Bitter gourd juice is like nectar for patients with bloody piles. Stop taking heavy things and mix half teaspoon sugar in 5 ml bitter gourd juice and take it regularly in the morning and evening for four to five weeks, bleeding stops. Massaging the juice of bitter gourd on the affected area in arthritis gives great benefit in a few days.
10. Extremely beneficial in skin diseases
By consuming bitter gourd juice regularly, the alkaloids and bitters found in bitter gourd purify the blood. After stopping the consumption of heavy things, mixing 5 ml lemon juice in 20 ml bitter gourd juice and taking it regularly in the morning on an empty stomach is very beneficial in skin diseases (ringworm, itching, itching, sinusitis, acne, etc.).
11. Relieves the problem of gas, constipation, and acidity
Stop the consumption of heavy things and take half a cup of bitter gourd juice mixed with a quarter cup of lukewarm water and a spoonful of ground gooseberry powder thrice a day (as empty stomach as possible) and consume it regularly, problem gas, constipation, and acidity. He goes away.
12. Relieves Arthritis and Joint Pain
Taking an equal quantity of bitter gourd and sesame oil and massaging the affected area provides great benefit in arthritis and joint pain.
13. Very beneficial in vomiting diarrhea
Grind three to four seeds of bitter gourd and three to four black peppers on the cobweb and mix it with water and give it three times a day, it stops vomiting and diarrhea.
14. Mouth ulcers are cured
Gargling with bitter gourd juice two to three times a day cures mouth ulcers.
15. is anthelmintic
Mixing a spoonful of bitter gourd juice in a glass of buttermilk and drinking it twice a day destroys stomach worms. It is a perfect medicine to destroy stomach worms.
16. Jaundice is curative
Jaundice is cured by drinking bitter gourd juice twice a day in case of jaundice.