Cause of Vitamin E deficiency
Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant in the human body, which increases the body’s immunity, which protects the body from all diseases. The deficiency of vitamin E reduces the immunity of the body and the human body becomes a victim of infection and becomes the home of all diseases. Now the question arises that what is the reason for the deficiency of Vitamin E. Yes. There is no one reason for vitamin E deficiency, but there are many reasons. In this article, the causes of vitamin E deficiency and measures to overcome its deficiency are being published, which can be studied and obtained from the deficiency of vitamin E. The following are the causes of vitamin E deficiency:-
- By consuming unbalanced food, the body becomes a victim of malnutrition and there is a deficiency of Vitamin E.
- Vitamin E deficiency occurs in the human body by eating fried foods or junk food in large quantities.
- The risk of vitamin E deficiency increases when the body’s metabolism worsens.
- Having cystic fibrosis increases the risk of vitamin E deficiency.
- Having small bowel syndrome increases the risk of vitamin E deficiency.
- Having Crohn’s disease increases the risk of vitamin E deficiency.
- Having a celiac disease can increase the risk of vitamin E deficiency.
- Vitamin E deficiency can occur in the human body if there is a problem with the liver, bile, or pancreas.
- Smoking in excess amounts leads to a deficiency of Vitamin E in the human body.
- Being overweight can lead to a deficiency of vitamin E in the body.
- Consuming a high amount of fatty food can lead to a deficiency of Vitamin E in the body.
- Lack of vitamin C can lead to vitamin E deficiency.
Remedies to overcome Vitamin E deficiency
- Avoid consumption of junk food.
- Avoid consuming excessively fried foods.
- Do not consume too much spicy food.
- Foods rich in vitamin E (eg milk, curd, cheese, meat) should be consumed.
- Eat a diet rich in Vitamin C.
- Take vitamin E capsules.
- If the problem of vitamin E deficiency is not cured by the above measures, immediately after consulting a doctor, proper treatment should be done.