- 1 Vitamin D deficiency diseases
- 188.8.131.52 1. Osteoporosis
- 184.108.40.206 2. Depression
- 220.127.116.11 3. Schizophrenia
- 18.104.22.168 4. Diabetes
- 22.214.171.124 5. Prostate cancer
- 126.96.36.199 6. Dementia
- 188.8.131.52 7. Severe ED (severe erectile dysfunction)
- 184.108.40.206 8. Breast Cancer
- 220.127.116.11 9. Anemia disease
- 18.104.22.168 10. Cholesterol
- 22.214.171.124 11. Heart attack
- 126.96.36.199 12. Asthma
- 188.8.131.52 13. Darkening of the skin
- 184.108.40.206 14. Sudden weight gain
- 220.127.116.11 15. Delayed wound healing
Vitamin D deficiency diseases
In this disease, there is a lack of calcium in the bones, due to which the bones become weak and even minor trauma increases the risk of bone fractures or fractures. This disease also occurs in children which is called Rickets.
Vitamin D deficiency increases the chances of depression. In this disease, irritability, fatigue, feeling of despair, suicidal thoughts start coming into the person.
Vitamin D deficiency increases the risk of schizophrenia in humans. A person suffering from this disease has problems in concentrating, hallucinations, incoherent speech, etc.
Vitamin D improves the sensitivity of insulin in the body. Vitamin-D deficiency increases the chances of developing type-2 diabetes in the human body.
5. Prostate cancer
Vitamin D deficiency can cause prostate cancer in men.
Vitamin-D deficiency increases the chances of getting a disease called dementia.
7. Severe ED (severe erectile dysfunction)
Vitamin D deficiency leads to severe ED (severe erectile dysfunction). It is a sexually transmitted disease that occurs in men.
8. Breast Cancer
Vitamin D deficiency increases the risk of breast cancer in women.
9. Anemia disease
Long-term vitamin D deficiency in children increases the risk of anemia.
The deficiency of vitamin D increases cholesterol in the body. Inflammation occurs in the body and the immune system becomes weak. Due to the weakening of the immune system, the problem of cold, cold, and infection increases.
11. Heart attack
Vitamin D deficiency can lead to a heart attack.
The lack of vitamin D in the body increases the risk of asthma and high blood pressure.
13. Darkening of the skin
Due to the deficiency of vitamin D, a pigment called melanin is produced in the body, due to which the skin color becomes darker.
14. Sudden weight gain
Due to deficiency of Vitamin D, there is a sudden increase in human body weight.
15. Delayed wound healing
Due to the deficiency of Vitamin D, wounds heal with great delay and difficulty.