Rules and benefits of Yoga
Rules and benefits of Yoga
The concentration of the mind is called yoga. According to Mahatma Yajnavalkya, yoga is the union of the soul and the Supreme Soul. According to Swami Sivananda Saraswati, yoga is the practice by which the concentration of the soul and the divine is experienced and the soul is merged with the divine. According to Ayurveda, Yoga is a combination of medicines. Thus yoga is the medium with the help of which the relationship between the soul and the Supreme Soul can be established.
There is a definite rule for doing yoga. Yoga done without rules can cause harm instead of profit. There are many benefits of doing yoga regularly. In this article, the rules of yoga and the benefits of yoga are being highlighted.
Rules of yoga
- The best time to do yoga is before sunrise. Every morning after waking up in Amrit Bela after drinking two to three glasses of lukewarm water, after retiring from defecation, brushing, brushing, bathing, without eating anything, that is, on an empty stomach, after warming up the body a little, one should do yoga.
- If yogasana cannot be done in the morning, then yogasana can be done in the evening also, but it should be ensured that one should not eat anything within four and a half hours of doing yogasana.
- Yogasana should be done by laying blankets, carpets, or any other clean clothes in an open and bright place.
Minimal and loose clothing should be worn while doing yoga.
- While doing yoga, first easy yoga should be done. After this, gradually the difficult postures should be done.
- While doing yoga, one should remain calm and should not pull any part of the body by force, that is, the body should not be encroached upon.
- Yogasana should be done in a questioning posture and slowly and without jerking.
- The next yogasana should be done only after giving a break of 6 to 8 seconds after each yogasana.
- Children below the age of 10 years, unwell persons, menstruating women should not do yoga.
- Pregnant women should not do yoga for four weeks of pregnancy. After this, yogasana should be done only after taking advice from experts till the 7th month.
- The body should not be encroached upon to complete any difficult yoga posture. Slowly and steadily, with continuous practice, that difficult yoga posture becomes easy.
- One should never compete while doing yoga.
- If any organ has been broken or surgery has been done in the past, which has been cured by treatment, then yogasana related to that part should not be done.
- While doing yoga, if suffocation or heartbeat becomes more, then immediately stop yoga and take a rest after doing Shavasana.
- Older people should do only light yoga asanas.
- Shavasana must be done for the same amount of time after the end of yogasana.
- After doing yoga, one should take bath or eat food only after resting for half an hour.
Benefits of yoga
- The body remains physically and mentally healthy and healthy.
- The blood circulation in the body remains fine.
- The blood pressure remains balanced.
- Positive thoughts come and negative thoughts are destroyed.
- The respiratory system remains healthy which is the lifeblood of the body.
- The immune system of the body develops.
- New energy is circulated in the body.
- The digestive system, liver, and kidney function well, due to which the problem of constipation and gas gets rid of and metabolism gets better.
- Cholesterol remains under control.
- Hemoglobin increases.
- Asthma, Arthritis, Migraine, Bronchitis, Heart disease, Infertility, and Sinus are relieved.
- Along with physical and mental development, there is also intellectual and spiritual development.
- There is a feeling of peace of mind, due to which mental power increases and intelligence develops.
- The muscles and stomach remain fit.
- The body becomes flexible and there is a communication of energy.
- The body becomes shapely and the weight remains balanced.
- Physical capacity develops and the effect of increasing age is less.
- The tension is reduced.
- Memory, concentration, and decision-making ability increase.